How To Monetise Your Skills And Create A Side Hustle
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Where to find and secure remote working opportunities/projects
- How to convert existing skills so you can earn from them
- How to market yourself effectively so you make money while working from home or on your travels
- How to calculate your hourly rate
- How to get into a remote working mindset
- Common obstacles and how to overcome them
- Learn how to make money blogging and drive traffic to your blog
- Learn the basics of Pinterest and how to make money from it
- How to convert a potential client to a paying customer within the first meeting
You should attend the workshop if:
- You want to earn an extra income from your existing skills
- You are a bit fed up of working in an office with limited annual leave and want to work from home or during your travels
- You want to know all the different types of remote jobs that you can be paid for
- The idea of having no set working location and working from anywhere in the world appeals to you
- You are not interested in MLM or cryptocurrency scams
- You are a bit fed up of your long commute to work and want to have more free time to spend with your family or doing things you love.
- You need some guidance on how to get started and want to know the practical steps on transitioning from your office job into a remote working role
- You have bills to pay and want to earn money remotely, but still pay your bills
What to bring:
- Your phone, a notebook, and a pen
- A list of your existing skills (so we can match them to the jobs shared )
- Your business card/ contact details (for the networking session)
Available workshop sessions:
Saturday; 11th April 2020; 10AM- 1PM,
Saturday; 11th April 2020; 2PM - 5PM,
The workshop will be conducted by Aisha Preece, a British-Malaysian former banker turned remote worker, who battled through the corporate banking world for 10 years before she discovered various ways of earning an income online.
She has worked as an online teacher, freelance editor, freelance writer, social media manager, virtual assistant and a blogger. Her career path has given her the freedom and flexibility to travel over 28 countries, without compromising her finances.
Aisha is passionate about helping others achieve location independence and maximize their savings, while traveling the world. She is the founder of personal finance and location-independent website Outandbeyond.com,which provides resources and inspiration to help others live life on their terms.
She wants others to realize it's entirely possible to earn a comfortable income while traveling the world – you just need to be shown how!
Note: You do not need to be good at coding or IT and this is *not* a Multilevel Marketing (MLM) workshop. It is a workshop for those who want to learn new skills and monetize existing ones so you can earn extra money remotely.
All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE, on first-buy-first-serve only. However, if you can't make it, you can transfer it to someone else (for the same date/timeslot only).
If you want to see different results, do different things. The biggest investment you can make is in your brain.
See you there!
- The event description was updated. Diff#531063 2020-03-05 10:26:25
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM MYT
- SPACE LAB 15
Super Early Bird 10am ~ Mar 21 12:00 AM RM98.00 Early Bird 10am ~ Apr 11 12:00 AM RM108.00 Regular 10am RM118.00 Super Early Bird 2pm ~ Mar 21 12:00 AM RM98.00 Early Bird 2pm ~ Apr 11 12:00 AM RM108.00 Regular RM118.00
- Venue Address
- SPACE LAB 15, Ss15, Subang Jaya, Selangor 47500 Malaysia
OutandBeyond Events21 Followers